I am a quirky, sarcastic, energetic, and fun third year teacher at Dunbar Elementary. Even though I am a HUGE Chicago Bears and Cubs fan, I was actually born and raised in Lake Havasu City, AZ. After surviving the intense heat of Havasu, I decided to go to college in a "cooler" spot - Tucson. I graduated and made the Dean's List all the way. My hobbies include: Da Bears, the Cubs, sports in general, theater, musical theater, movies, music (U2, musicals, pretty much everything), puzzles, and grading homework.Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Who is this Mr. Osinski fellow?
I am a quirky, sarcastic, energetic, and fun third year teacher at Dunbar Elementary. Even though I am a HUGE Chicago Bears and Cubs fan, I was actually born and raised in Lake Havasu City, AZ. After surviving the intense heat of Havasu, I decided to go to college in a "cooler" spot - Tucson. I graduated and made the Dean's List all the way. My hobbies include: Da Bears, the Cubs, sports in general, theater, musical theater, movies, music (U2, musicals, pretty much everything), puzzles, and grading homework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mr. Osinski, I see you too are a Wildcat. Right? Da Bears and a Wildcat...what a combo. I bet you'll get several visits to this blog from your students.
Jose Vega (Sun Devil)
Post a Comment